Hello, I (Female 22) started working for a construction company since September last year, I'm a civil engineer and it is my first job ever, my salary is about 20k right now. In my country this is consider an average salary but not a good one, considering half of that goes into my car. Recently a friend of mine recommended me at the company he works for. Now they've called me and offered about 30k or more which is already a lot more for me. Now here's the thing, if i get the job i don't know if i could leave just like that, It feels like just now I've got grip on how to do my job and I'm doing fine, not stellar or anything like that but fine. Just in these 4 months of working I've leaned a lot, but it doesn't feel like its going anywhere. In my department there are 3 engineers and 3 assistants (I'm one of them) And it doesn't feel like I'm ever going to be more than that, because Its not such a big company and hiring us was a new addition so i don't know when would i be promoted and if t would even happen at all. My question to you is, if they offer me a job, Should i take it?. On one hand the will pay me more, and its gonna be focused on the area i like (Budgeting), But on the other hand i feel like i was just getting stable on this job and it feels like I'm being bad for leaving them so soon. What should I do?
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: