Contract Negotiation Help!

Hi All,

I joined a large company I really enjoy working for on a contract in Dec. Originally the contract was supposed to be 3 months but the client told me I'd be getting an extension at the end of Dec and the contracting company didn't tell me this till this week. I also found out that I'm being compensated far less than a regular employee and not getting perks like holidays and pto.

Contract is now 6 months till June 2021.

Level 1 position at client rate - 65k is in range

I'm a level 2 and being paid 69k~

I also got an email saying that the level position on contract is avg 43/hr. I'm getting 33.17/hr.

How do I approach this with my hr rep? I'm clearly being jipped.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Contract Negotiation Help! Contract Negotiation Help! Reviewed by Louhi on janvier 28, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.