Confused about my position requirements

After 10 years as a SAHM, I just got hired off the street (Basically, a FB message that said "Hey, I need someone. You want to work for me doing xyz?"). I've been at the new job a month, and I don't know what my expectations are. The basic office manager stuff I have nailed. I'm also expected to find news-worthy subjects and write an article on them. I didn't receive instructions on how to do this but the few I've managed to write have been well-received. Chief complaints: 1) There are more historical articles that the previous employee used to write. I cannot figure out what the goal of these is and therefore don't understand how to write them. I get no adequate explanation, just "look around and see what you find". 2) When my boss and I are in the office at the same time, I end up doing literally nothing because he takes over my duties and doesn't give further instruction. 3) I have to put my name on the end product even when I'm not the last one to sign off on it. The last two weeks at least have been rife with errors. l have severe anxiety (to the point I was on disability and am currently exercising my 9 month trial work period) and having to be a team player has me driving home sobbing and crying an hour after work. My boss is the literal nicest person on the planet yet I am struggling big time. 4) This part is majority my fault, but I accepted chicken feed as payment. It's salary, but if paid hourly works out to $12.50. I wouldn't object to the pay but this is too much stress for the money I make.

Do I quit? How do I communicate with my boss my issues? Me having anxiety is not his fault and I've entered back into therapy to learn how to deal but...this is a lot.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Confused about my position requirements Confused about my position requirements Reviewed by Louhi on janvier 30, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.