Bad day at work

I am a trainee at Panera. Last night I got four hours of sleep, and when I came to work on the registers today I was an absolute mess. Missing over obvious details, thousands of stupid mistakes, and just not paying attention. I'd forget to give someone their cup, press the wrong button, overlook details, etc. I'd make these mistakes a bit before, but not too much. But today was especially bad. I am on medication for ADHD, which has made me more focused and alert. Yet today my confidence was shattered a bit, and I worry about the future of my job here.

Can I just chalk today up to a lack of sleep, or should I reconsider my ADHD medication?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Bad day at work Bad day at work Reviewed by Louhi on janvier 27, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.