Weird Situation

So its official, my sibling will be joining my company. I worked here for 3 years and had alot of clout, I emailed my partners and got my brother a job at my consulting firm pretty fast(Our practice is like 90-100 people). The problem is that I'm actively applying and trying to leave possibly within the month. I like my management and think they are great, just that the work is not suited for me. My sibling would like this role more and can be successful.

Anyone know how to navigate this situation? I hate for them to treat my sibling worse as they are losing me but I know they aren't that kind of people.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Weird Situation Weird Situation Reviewed by Louhi on novembre 05, 2020 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.