Trying to come up with solutions for my underemployed father

My dad was laid off from a twenty-plus year salaried white collar corporate middle-management job in telecommunications retail in 2015. Since then, he’s used his personal network to float by on a couple stalled-out startup ventures BUT that vein seems pretty tapped out. He has a high school diploma, no college degree, and is 58 years old. He also never really had to try to compete in a competitive job market like today’s because he was with one company that whole time.

My mom is chronically ill, so she requires a fair amount of care (e.g. he can’t work super long hours or graveyard shifts).

Do you guys have any ideas as to sectors, opportunities, things I can push him towards to help him find work so they can pay their mortgage, medical bills, etc.? I’m worried that he’s so discouraged at this point he’s barely looking. But I know that’s largely because he feels in over his head.

Any brainstorming/advice is appreciated. <3

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Trying to come up with solutions for my underemployed father Trying to come up with solutions for my underemployed father Reviewed by Louhi on novembre 05, 2020 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.