Leaving a one employee company during COVID?

I already touched up my resume and applied to a bunch of jobs today. I currently work at a small business where I’m the only employee. My boss relies on me a lot of the backend stuff. Should I feel bad for leaving her at this time? NYC might go into lockdown again. At the same time, I do a lot of work that I’m overqualified for, some illegal stuff, some illogical stuff like filling out forms with customer’s business’s information that I have no idea how to fill out, etc. Also feel like I can earn double somewhere else. Besides all this, she’s really nice, she’s very lenient on punctuality, allows me to not come in on a mornings notice, switching up my days (I work part time), etc. I actually left her before, she gave me an offer to come back with a slight pay raise, which I took. On my salary, I can barely support myself, but I will not ask her for a raise because I know the business assets. The best option is to leave than to ask for a raise. Like I mentioned earlier, it’s a small business. And it’s either I survive or I stay so her business can survive. I’m living on the bare minimum really, enough but not enough to be self-sufficient.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Leaving a one employee company during COVID? Leaving a one employee company during COVID? Reviewed by Louhi on novembre 05, 2020 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.