School work as Work Samples?

Hello and thank you in advance!

I'm a college student applying to a job and wish to add supporting documents regarding my previous work experience, however, my experience as it relates to the job has been built up through group projects with my university as we partnered with local organizations. That being said, I was wondering if it was okay for me to use the documents pertaining to these group projects (important information redacted) as work samples; moreover, if such was allowed, if I would also need to redact the names of my group members?

Thank you for your time!

tl;dr: can i use schoolwork as a work sample when applying for a job?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

School work as Work Samples? School work as Work Samples? Reviewed by Louhi on novembre 06, 2020 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.