New job located too far?

I just moved to this state and dont know a single person here. So after months of stress I finally got a job. I sent in a bunch of applications to different locations for this position in June and finally got a call back the end of last month. It seems that this job hires people and then decides where to place them later. Well I made sure not to apply to any location that would be too far. Unfortunately they places me at a location that's about an hour away. If I were making a ton of money I wouldnt mind but if you factor in the cost of just gas alone I end up making below minimum wage. Then if you factor in repairs ect, its even more. If my car breaks down, how will I get there? It just seems irresponsible because there are closer locations that have open positions. Should I speak with someone about this or should I just keep my mouth shut and not rock the boat?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

New job located too far? New job located too far? Reviewed by Louhi on novembre 06, 2020 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.