New Job offered me an offer letter pre employment. I had to go through HireRight background check (employment, education). The HR coordinator emailed me today saying my background check is cleared, and they’re just waiting on my drug test...
That was earlier today. Then today at 430 pm, I got a email from HireRight saying they still need degree verification??
Why would they tell HR my background check is cleared if it’s not? I’m really confused.
PS: the HR coordinator emailed me just 20 minutes ago saying to remind her when I finished my drug test....
So am I good to go regardless? Does HR know about this? How is it cleared then?
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
New Job offered me an offer letter pre employment. I had to go through HireRight background check (employment, education). The HR coordinator emailed me today saying my background check is cleared, and they’re just waiting on my drug test...
Reviewed by Louhi
on
novembre 12, 2020
Rating:
Aucun commentaire: