My next job may not be in my field. My mom is not happy about this. How do I deal with this??

Im 23 and have a MSc and BA in the international affairs field. There are no jobs for that in my city of LA, and in DC where I have been looking, all the jobs in that field want experience I dont have or have 300+ applicants.

So I have looked outside the box. I found a tech/software company sales job I like and I can do with years of sales experience and it pays more than I imagined. They want to do an interview with me. Deal with the fallout? Especially my mom doesnt understand. She says she doesnt understand what skillset I possibly have to get this job. She is anxious about this election (her candidate is losing) and thinks this software company is connected to China. I dont think she will be happy that this is a sales type job either (but it pays really well). She mostly says things like "what does this have to do with international security?"

How do I cope with the rude comments? When I tried to compare my job search to hers 30 years ago as a nurse she thought I was insulting her self esteem. what should I do?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

My next job may not be in my field. My mom is not happy about this. How do I deal with this?? My next job may not be in my field. My mom is not happy about this. How do I deal with this?? Reviewed by Louhi on novembre 06, 2020 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.