Endless Rejection Despite "Useful Degree"

I just don't know what to do. Title says it all.

I feel like I got royally screwed over and college was a waste of time and money. I got degrees in what I'm passionate about, one being marketing. It took me five years to graduate, I did so many projects in school that I was under the impression would count as experience to recruiters, and all I can do is get jobs that I could get with just a high school degree.

This was an issue BEFORE COVID-19. I left a HORRIBLE job in August 2019, spent a month to just decompress, and then started applying to jobs left and right... to get nothing until June, which was another awful job I ended up quitting.

I'm so sick of my education not being experience, I'm so sick of not being good enough for entry level roles, I'm just so sick of it. I do have a job right now, one of the better ones I've had, but it's another job I could have gotten without college. I don't know how to impress anyone. I've been redoing my resume countless times. I'm sick of only being wanted for customer service and sales, both which royally effed up my health.

I'm at such a freaking loss.

I'm extremely ambivalent about advice right now. I feel like I've done everything except just yeeeet to another state at this point. I'm never going to advance anywhere in my career because everyone expects you do to crap for free and I can't afford to volunteer just to have a more impressive resume. So if anyone has some super sage advice, I guess that's welcome? It's so easy to cuss every recruiter out and call them a tool but let's be real, with this much rejection, something about me is clearly the problem.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Endless Rejection Despite "Useful Degree" Endless Rejection Despite "Useful Degree" Reviewed by Louhi on novembre 06, 2020 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.