How can I deal with performance anxiety in my new job?

I’m starting a new job soon and I fear that I won’t live up to the company’s expectations. I know they must obviously see good things in me if they were willing to hire me, but I’m still worried I will disappoint them with my performance. I’ve wanted to work for this company for so long I guess I’m just extra worried about it not working out for whatever reason. Is this normal? How do I get over this?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

How can I deal with performance anxiety in my new job? How can I deal with performance anxiety in my new job? Reviewed by Louhi on novembre 05, 2020 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.