Job Search

Hello all, I am currently a senior at a "target" school majoring in Physics. I decided rather late that I would not like to pursue a job in a research or engineering field and would rather just work for a business. I currently have a 3.7 GPA. I have applied to 100s of jobs with no luck. Does anyone have any advice. I would like to work in NYC but would consider other places. I know it is very hard right now but any advice would be helpful as I know myself and many others are really struggling and worrying because of the tuff times.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Job Search Job Search Reviewed by Louhi on novembre 04, 2020 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.