Investment Management Application Question

Hi,

I am applying to a graduate position in Investment Management in a professional services firm. As part of this, I have been asked to write a paragraph about how I believe the Investment Management department links with the rest of the firm. Could anyone help me out? Are there other specific departments in a professional services firm which are essential to this specific service? I'm confused because the only other two streams in this company are tax and audit - is there a link here to investment management? Thanks!

Edit: Also, maybe I'm just misunderstanding the question as a whole?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Investment Management Application Question Investment Management Application Question Reviewed by Louhi on novembre 06, 2020 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.