How should I play this counter offer? Pay raise and stay or leave?

Hi all,

Basically my situation is I have a job offer on the table. I'm currently making $35k/year with two weeks laid vacation and 7 personal/sick days.

This new offer is offering 5 weeks PTO (one bucket) and it is a 15% increase in pay.

There is no animosity between me and the work. I like what I do I just want better pay especially with the cost of living going up on the area.

I have meeting next week with one of my managers who's on the budget board.

Basically what I need them to do in order to keep me is offer more money than this current job offer and 2 more weeks of paid vacation.

Do you think negotiating a 20% increase in pay plus 2 weeks of paid vacation would be ideal?

Any suggestions on how I should go about this? I know a lot people say never take a counter offer but the thing is this would be a 3rd job I could add to my resume if I choose to seek future employment somewhere else.

Any thoughts from others?

Thank you for reading this.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

How should I play this counter offer? Pay raise and stay or leave? How should I play this counter offer? Pay raise and stay or leave? Reviewed by Louhi on novembre 06, 2020 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.