So I've taken a job offer today and I am happy...ish. The truth is, as much as I feel like I might be able to get my life on track, I still just feel kind of empty about it. I've been dealing with a proverbial ton of mental health issues in the last few months; I'm stable enough that I'm no longer suicidal but I still feel that persistent emptiness. It's like the world around me isn't real. Now I'm scared that I'm just going to start working again and not be able to concentrate and have a bunch of emotional breakdowns purely based on the fact I suddenly need to do tasks. I know that sounds completely absurd but I'm genuinely worried. I have a therapist but we can only do so much with our one weekly session. Covid has made things even harder because the social interaction restriction meant I'm even less out of touch with reality. I know I have to go back to work sometime and I don't want to give up this position after months of job applications, but I don't want to mess it up.
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: