Asked for my 5-year goal only to tell me it's not really possible in their company

I interviewed for this digital content job last week for this well-known company and talked with HR. They asked me where do I see myself in five years and of course I rattled off my plan to mentor some people in the future and be a manager, to show them that I'm ambitious and had goals.... only for HR to basically say 'yeah, there really isn't a position for you to be promoted to so what you're saying is not possible.'

What was their end goal for asking me that question in the first place? Honestly, I do not get it. Did they want someone to be happy stuck on a position with no room to grow? It's so dumb and even if it paid 15k more than what I'm making now, that part really made me lost interest in the position.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Asked for my 5-year goal only to tell me it's not really possible in their company Asked for my 5-year goal only to tell me it's not really possible in their company Reviewed by Louhi on novembre 12, 2020 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.