I've got an interview with a company that is in the same line of work i do currently. I assume they will ask why I'm looking elsewhere and I can't really say "because i hate the people i work with and management sucks". What is a professional answer? It's for a accessory fitment position at a car dealership. So it's not 3 piece suite tier but i still want to come across professional and not give off the aura of 'my current job sucks'
Sorry if this is the wrong sub. I read the rules and didn't find it to say no.
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
What do you say to an interviewer that asks why you are leaving your current position?
Reviewed by Louhi
on
novembre 12, 2020
Rating:
Aucun commentaire: