How to make a good impression towards seniors in a new job?

After almost 1.5 years of being unemployed I got a job as a technical voice and email support. Right now 12 working days have been completed & it's work from home later office depends of covid. We all are in our probation period and will be our pre process and process training till this month end. As of now we are having 1 or 2 hours meetings of introducing each other and what is for next work week.

I am feeling that my seniors only know my name nothing else.

What should I do to get in good books also as I am going to be working in service profile what are some steps I should take to have my sanity intact, how much beyond the work is acceptable that it feel like you are being taken advantage off.

I know some of you may think it's too early wait until I get live on the duty but I am asking this right now because during my first job I was frustrated because of rotational shifts, low pay and just being immature.

Can anyone who worked and grow in the support industry advice on this?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

How to make a good impression towards seniors in a new job? How to make a good impression towards seniors in a new job? Reviewed by Louhi on novembre 06, 2020 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.