Anyone else have a nice boss/manager but doesn’t actually get rewarded?

More of a rant than anything I guess but I’ve been working at a relatively large company for about 2 years now and I’ve the same manager since I’ve started.

My manager is super nice and we have conversations all the time about non-work related stuff. She even sends me nice emails all the time and says very encouraging things about my work performance and such.

However, we just got our performance review and I’m told once again that I won’t be getting a raise and my bonus is very meager. The review itself was very average and I got rated middle of the pack which is fine but it seems a bit deceptive given all the positive reinforcement. I understand COVID obviously might have changed things as well but companyleadership kept saying how we’ve managed to defy the odds this year and we’ve done really well, etc.

I’ve even asked my manager throughout the year how I’m doing and whether there’s anything I could improve on but she never gives any actual feedback. I’m starting to think her niceness is just a cover-up so that her employees won’t get mad at her during review and $$ season. Anyone else been through a similar situation or have advice on how to deal with this?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Anyone else have a nice boss/manager but doesn’t actually get rewarded? Anyone else have a nice boss/manager but doesn’t actually get rewarded? Reviewed by Louhi on novembre 05, 2020 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.