Dream job said they’d get back to me by the end of last week, it’s now the end of this week with no word. I’ve learned not to wait on a job.

I’m pretty depressed, I had an interview for my dream job several weeks ago. After the Internet about a week and a half went by and they sent an email update saying things were taking a long time to finalize their decision. It has been 2 full weeks since that email and no update from them. It really sucks, I want this job and think I did good. I haven’t been rejected and it just sucks. I have learned not to put all my eggs in one basket, I’ve been a lot slower job hunting since this process started because all I want is this dream job and nothing else.

I’m going to start applying to jobs again and not let up even if I find a no I want and get a successful interview, I’ve wasted weeks of time that I could have applied and interviewed to more jobs. Ugh.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Dream job said they’d get back to me by the end of last week, it’s now the end of this week with no word. I’ve learned not to wait on a job. Dream job said they’d get back to me by the end of last week, it’s now the end of this week with no word. I’ve learned not to wait on a job. Reviewed by Louhi on novembre 13, 2020 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.