Can I use friends on a professional reference list?

I don't keep close contact with old co-workers anymore at my old retail job and my last job required me to basically not see my co-workers on days on end. I have no idea what to do and while I do some volunteer work I'm not sure if i should ask the hospital i volunteer at to be a reference on an extrem short notice. I have friends that I never worked in a professional environment with before, but can I still use them?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Can I use friends on a professional reference list? Can I use friends on a professional reference list? Reviewed by Louhi on novembre 04, 2020 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.