What are some jobs that can rescue/save people?

I want to find a job or career where you can help people in need. I don't mean in the medical field, although it is very important, I'm looking for more involved in action, if that makes since, basically, I'm not interested in office work. It's sort of hard to explain, but whenever I read/ hear about cases of things like murder/ abuse, I always wish I could do something to stop it, prevent it, or at least help in some way. And deep down I always felt like one day I would be able to make a difference. It sorta seems like police is one of the more obvious answers, but I kind of want something different/more impactful in people's lives. Something similar to a firefighter, or a police officer but more focused on saving people if that makes sense.

I'd prefer if it'd pay well, but it's not a priority.

If anyone has any ideas or suggestions, I would be extremely thankful

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

What are some jobs that can rescue/save people? What are some jobs that can rescue/save people? Reviewed by Louhi on octobre 14, 2020 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.