Hi guy,
I got an interview with a Fortune 100 company 2 weeks ago. The first interview is talking to the company hr. After 2 days the hr send me an email telling me that I will be moving on to the second interview with Webex talking to two managers. After the second interview is done I got a call from the hr he said congrats we decide to move you to the panel interview with 6 peoples something like that. Also, he said I will get all the details from the recruiter about the panel interview later. Now 6 days already but I still didn't get any email details from the recruiter about the panel interview. I'm so worried because this position is exactly the type of job I’m looking for. Did anyone had this situation before? Like hr call you said you will move to the next interview but no response after that?
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: