Maryland-resident Guy asking for advice on livable employment areas/change of residence (state/country).
Hi Redditors.
I'm a 19yoa, just trying to get my life straight in the midst of the pandemic.
I know that work is a bit harsh as it is, but I'll explain my situations;
First, on costs of living. $1,304 average on monthly rent. %106 of current average of grocery costs in the US. $60-50 for a single phone plan (unlimited/15GB mobile etc.) So, rough average, it'd be a rather expensive attempt to live here on one entry level job from what I looked at.
I live in Baltimore County, in Essex.
To summarize my questions to you;
- Should I move to another state/country, and if I should, why and where?
- What are some jobs that have a decent availability/growth/just one you would recommend for career etc.?
My assumptions: I don't expect work to be easy. I used to be a car detailing worker for 7-9 months, but I quit because of the way management treated me. I've been thinking about leaving the United States for other employment, but before I go so extreme, maybe I should just cross states and find something there before I just wave goodbye to the red white and blue.
Thank you to anyone who looks/answers this post. My answers are really hard to answer, so any little bit really helps. Please stay safe in this pandemic. Much love.
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: