I'm a 20 years old brazilian engineering student. Recently I applied for the selective process of one of the engineering junior enterprises that operates in my university. For those of you who don't know what a junior enterprise is, it's basically a nonprofit organization with educational purposes run entirely by graduation students and supervised by professors. They do not require technical knowledge, even freshmen can get in. So those who work there are paid with experience, there is no salary.
I have already passed the first step of the selective process, which was basically a cultural fit, and my interview is going to be in two days. I'm a bit nervous because I have never been to a job interview before and I really want this one as I think it would be a very good start in my career. I'm also not sure what they are going ask me since they are not looking for someone with technical knowledge on the field. They also said that I should start the interview with a 5 minutes presentation of myself but that they are not looking for a pitch with my skills and competences. How personal should this kind of thing be?
Could anyone give some advice in how to best handle the interview? What are the common questions asked in this kind of situation? I thank you all in advance. Also, english is not my first language so please forgive me for eventual grammar mistakes.
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: