Holy Shit I want to jump off a cliff. I never been so stressed before in my life.

I have been applying for 4 months with close to 500+ applications. My family keeps telling me things will go back to normal in February but I’m the only one in my masters program with no job. I’ve done Linkedin, I reached out to people, I’ve updated my resume a bajillion times. I bought an expensive ass suit and done close to how many interviews I lost count. Everyday I do indeed, monster, and other routine clicking.

I’m starting to hate everything now! Everyone tells you you’ll be fine, but I’m not. I’m close to seeing God. This is by far the worst shit pandemic in all of mankind. Student loans are not worth my time right now. Wtf is school for anyway?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Holy Shit I want to jump off a cliff. I never been so stressed before in my life. Holy Shit I want to jump off a cliff. I never been so stressed before in my life. Reviewed by Louhi on octobre 28, 2020 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.