I've read the interviewing process has gotten longer, but how long should it be?

I’ve read the interviewing and hiring process is longer than it used to be, especially during the pandemic when most interviews are by phone / video chat. What is the standard in terms of the hiring time frame and the kinds of requests employers ask of candidates?

I have had four interviews with the same company (one interview a week for the past four weeks), a small report to prepare from scratch, and requests for two writing samples and an additional sample document. Now, they want me to edit the small report and present it to upper management.

I know they need to hire, but the hiring time frame has become vague even though I was able to get a salary range for this position a couple weeks ago. (I thought that was leading to an offer!) Is this typical of the times? If not, what is the best way to quickly turn free work and multiple interviews into a job offer?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

I've read the interviewing process has gotten longer, but how long should it be? I've read the interviewing process has gotten longer, but how long should it be? Reviewed by Louhi on octobre 28, 2020 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.