Has anyone ever felt jealous of someone they lost the job to?

Long story short, I had an interview this week and I got a rejection email on Wednesday. Yesterday, I looked up the company on LinkedIn, and saw who they hired. I know hiring technically shouldn’t be about looks, but the person they hired looks very “well put-together”. They definitely have a very nice “corporate” look to them - something I do not. I look very young and no matter how hard I try to look older, I can’t. The person they hired looks older, and just all around more “put together” than I feel like I do. I’m just feeling discouraged and (I’ll admit it - jealous) because the person they hired is my age and doesn’t have internships listed on their LinkedIn - whereas I have completed four internships. I’d almost feel better if I lost the job to someone older/more experienced than me. Has anyone ever felt insecure when they lost the job, because they felt like they weren’t “good enough” in terms of looks/appearance? It’s not that I’m ugly or anything - in fact people tell me I’m rather pretty I guess. It’s just the person I lost the job to is very different from me. I’m Asian (Korean to be exact), and although I guess I’m considered “conventionally attractive”, the person I lost the job to is Caucasian and due to my inferiority complex...I guess I just feel like they’re everything I’m not.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Has anyone ever felt jealous of someone they lost the job to? Has anyone ever felt jealous of someone they lost the job to? Reviewed by Louhi on octobre 30, 2020 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.