Do temp workers have access to HR?

I’m a temp worker for a government agency and I have been since mid-June after being laid off in April. I am employed through a temp agency with which I have a great relationship. I feel I’ve gone above and beyond working and teaching myself the duties I need to be successful in the role, and accepted an extension to the end of the year. Unfortunately, I have a supervisor who publicly belittles any small mistake I make (even if it’s a first time issue) and unfairly places blame on me for mistakes made by others. She’s basically a schoolyard bully in adult human form. Luckily, she is WFH and I am in the office so all of our correspondence is well-documented in writing. It’s reached a point where in any other job I would have spoken to HR, but does anyone know what (if any) rights I have as a temp for recourse in this kind of situation? I’m really thankful to have a job in the current climate and finding a perm role has been really challenging so far.

Edit: I wanted to note that I’m afraid the relationship will affect my employment with the government agency. I’m asking because I want to know what I should be doing in this situation to protect myself as a worker.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Do temp workers have access to HR? Do temp workers have access to HR? Reviewed by Louhi on octobre 30, 2020 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.