I started a new job but have a cosmetic procedure planned. What should I tell my employer?

I recently finished grad school and decided to gift myself a cosmetic procedure. I paid for the procedure in full and had planned to be in recovery for 4 weeks and then I’d look for a job. I was not able to have the surgery because the doctor canceled on me, so I decided to apply for jobs. I did not think I’d get called for a job interview because I knew many other people who graduated in my class where applying to the same jobs I was. Shortly after applying to a few places, I was asked to interview and I was offered a position and I took it. Now I have a surgery that’s scheduled on December 9th and paid in full. I’ve only been at my job for 2 weeks and am no position to request a month off of work especially during holiday season. I was also hired to fill in for someone who was going on maternity leave and won’t be back until January, so it would be an inconvenience if I were gone at the same as the person I’m covering for. What excuse can I tell my employer? I don’t want to reschedule my procedure again and I don’t want to resign. I also don’t want to disclose that I’m having plastic surgery. What’s a good excuse?????

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

I started a new job but have a cosmetic procedure planned. What should I tell my employer? I started a new job but have a cosmetic procedure planned. What should I tell my employer? Reviewed by Louhi on octobre 30, 2020 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.