Career Advice

I've been working for a fast-growing start-up company for a year now, as a freelancer.

I've been hired through a freelancing platform, and my contract is hourly. I really enjoy the job, and as I said before, the company is growing fast and every time I'm getting more and more workload.

I love the job, and I would like to work directly for them. Thus I can feel more financially secure while doing something that I love.

Any advice on how to do this? Is it too early to talk about this? I won't lose anything just by asking, but I wanna make sure I adequately say things.

Thanks for your time and advice.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Career Advice Career Advice Reviewed by Louhi on octobre 11, 2020 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.