2nd bachelors vs Masters vs Associates vs certs and working?

I have a degree in kinesiology, been working IT help desk for 5 months, and comptia trio and 2 Microsoft certs. Debating between going back for a second bachelors at WGU which would be around $8000, online, and around a year if I accelerate it. Only bad things about it would be I wouldn't get to network with anyone or have a "college experience." My next choice is an associates where I could interact with people, but it would take longer than the online bachelors 1.5-2yrs for around the same price 10k, and I feel like it wouldn't look as good on a resume. However, I would have the opportunity to maybe get an internship. Last choice would be a masters at WGU, but I feel like a masters wouldn't teach the basics of IT will and would be more policy based. Also, I feel the classes would be too specialized and theoretical and it could overqualify me and look bad considering I haven't worked in IT that long, and my prior job was completely different. The Masters would also cost more than both 15k to 20k. If it's not WGUI went to an in person school, I would have to quit my job, move, the classes would be harder, and I would have to get references and take the GRE. My last option is just working what do you all think is best of the 5.

  1. WGU bachelor
  2. associates in person
  3. Masters online WGU
  4. Masters in person school
  5. work and just apply for jobs or get certs
usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

2nd bachelors vs Masters vs Associates vs certs and working? 2nd bachelors vs Masters vs Associates vs certs and working? Reviewed by Louhi on octobre 29, 2020 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.