Car salesman

Hi there, I’m looking at applying to be a car salesman man at Audi for about £30,000 a year plus I get commission on each car I sell ,I’ve not had any experience with this yet I’ve been working with my dad the past year doing carpentry.The thing is I’ve got a pretty bad stutter so would that effect the chances of me getting the job? I’m worried if that’s the reason why I don’t get the job. Is there a rule or something saying that I can’t do that certain job with my problem? I’m thinking about not even trying to work there don’t want to embarrass myself.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Car salesman Car salesman Reviewed by Louhi on octobre 29, 2020 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.