Don’t know what road to take

 23 year old, I just moved back home to live with my parents, I feel like I haven’t really accomplished anything in the 5 years I’ve been out of high school. I tried college and I didn’t care for it. I’ve mostly worked dead end jobs, labor type jobs. But I’ve recently been offered 2 positions and I’m unsure on which way to go here. One is for a guy doing construction/remodeling, working 8-4 Monday through Friday and it pays cash under the table every week. Told me he’d be willing to show me anything and everything. 

The next job is for a Auto manufacturing plant, it pays near $20/hr and has great health benefits. But the hours are 4pm to 1am Monday through Friday. I’m unsure on what to do, I’d love to learn a trade and take that somewhere in life but I’m not sure how to really go about it, but I also don’t want to mess up a potential good career choice. Any help or guidance would be appreciated thanks.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Don’t know what road to take Don’t know what road to take Reviewed by Louhi on octobre 29, 2020 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.