Unemployed | 2nd Choice Employer to Give Offer | 1st to Decide this week

Hello! I have been actively interviewing for over a month since I was let go from my first job due to COVID (I was there for 7 years). I have reached the final stages of interviews for two new employers: choice 1 and choice 2 (C1 and C2). I vastly prefer C1 to C2, but C2 is in a higher salary range.

C1 has given me the opportunity to meet my team and I feel like we were a good friendly fit. While I have only communicated with the president of C2. C2 has very scary Glassdoor reviews.

A work reference was contacted by C2 who told them I will affirmatively get an offer tomorrow via Skype. At the same time, I conducted my final interview with C1 today, who has told me they hope to make a final decision between me and one other candidate by EOW or next week.

So I basically have an offer for a high paying position guaranteed tomorrow while I am sitting here with no job at all, but I fear C1 may choose their other candidate. I really need Reddit’s advice right now and don’t want to burn a bridge with the wrong company. I’m very inexperienced, as I only ever worked at one company before. Thank you.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Unemployed | 2nd Choice Employer to Give Offer | 1st to Decide this week Unemployed | 2nd Choice Employer to Give Offer | 1st to Decide this week Reviewed by Louhi on juin 02, 2020 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.