How do you get over the fear of starting a new job

Hi all I lost my job a few months ago as admin support. It was a great job that really fulfilled me as I was doing the admin support for teams that helped injured people get treatment and reach goals in their recovery. I aspired to move towards a job like theirs over time. My motivation and personal interest in the work meant I always maintained a really high performance.

I was really devastated at the time I lost my job. I had a new manager and we started working from home. I was the only person in the team that had mental health challenges during that time and the manager did not want to support me or hear about it so I was let go.

I have now been offered a new job in a similar organisation that pays $10k more than my previous role and it will allow me to support client-facing staff like I used to. My only fear is that I won't be appreciated, I'll do a bad job, no one will like me and that I'm not good enough. I always felt confident before so I guess I'm still hurt and affected by how I lost my job last time.

How do I look at this more clearly and stress less?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

How do you get over the fear of starting a new job How do you get over the fear of starting a new job Reviewed by Louhi on juin 06, 2020 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.