HELP!!! Narrowing down job search!!

So, I graduated in December with two bachelors degrees, one in physics and the other in biomedical sciences (heavy in chemistry and biology). Before graduating I thought it would be so easy to find a job because "hey! I got two stem degrees" but of course it's not that easy. Over the past six months I've been searching for a job, and I've gotten basically nothing because my search has been too broad. I need help narrowing down what *kinds* of job titles I should be searching for.

Here's some context: I will be going back to school in the fall, so I would prefer a part time job (this already makes it more difficult). However, I don't want some retail/sales job that I could've gotten without graduating, so I want a relatively high paying job. I'm thinking some kind of job that I would get to use my chemistry skills (it seems like there are a lot of those kinds of jobs). Also, I live in Florida (in case that makes a difference).

Let me know if any other info would be useful for you guys. I'm struggling because I don't even know what kinds of jobs are out there that I qualify for. Any advice on this would be greatly appreciated!

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

HELP!!! Narrowing down job search!! HELP!!! Narrowing down job search!! Reviewed by Louhi on juin 04, 2020 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.