Help! I need to find out if this job is legit or not.

I received an offer from Bismarck Medical Equipment as of a few days ago, and have started working as such, I was even given a contract to sign that seemed official enough. However I don't have a printer was able to sign electronically for a time. I have it now and when I went to email it the email no longer worked. I am going through a training period and that have started telling me about how they like for their employees to work as a 'middle man' for some clients. Holding and then transferring money from the company to the client. They would like me to use my personal account during this probationary period. I looked up the company, the only match I found was for a government job, and the I googled the person I was looking for and only came back with really old articles that seem to involve obituaries. They've been giving me small assignments so far, but still. I just want to make sure I'm doing the right thing.

The job is part time and makes up to 2000 a month.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Help! I need to find out if this job is legit or not. Help! I need to find out if this job is legit or not. Reviewed by Louhi on juin 05, 2020 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.