Are all jobs toxic and full of drama?

Maybe I'm naive, I'm 36 year old male, but it seems every job I've had had toxic people, drama central and just people who are lazy and do the bare minimum. This is not how I was raised. Are there any employers out there that are decent and create environments that are conducive to success.

I've been applying since I was transferred out to my current job and I just am frustrated that the hiring process has become so impersonal. Go online and apply, blah, blah, blah.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Are all jobs toxic and full of drama? Are all jobs toxic and full of drama? Reviewed by Louhi on juin 05, 2020 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.