I’m 16 & I applied for buger king so I could help out with my mom . She’s currently struggling paying the bills & being able to buy groceries after the bills are paid so I decided to try to get a job to help out, I honestly didn’t think i would get a interview so quick but I applied one night & woke up the next morning with a email to call to manager of buger king so I did & so wanted to set up a interview for this Tuesday & it’s Sunday so I’m really unprepared & I’ve never been to a interview & I’m not sure what to expect so I was wondering if any of y’all could give me some useful tips that would help me out on Tuesday. (Please only give me advice if you have real experience & actually know what your talking about.)
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
What should I do to prepare for my first interview?
Reviewed by Louhi
on
mai 09, 2020
Rating:
Aucun commentaire: