Can I do anything with an interdisciplinary associates degree in the "Arts, Humanities, and Social Sciences?

Anyone have any experience with similar interdisp degrees? I'm a Junior in High School and I'm going to be getting this degree in the fall as long as everything goes well.

I'm basically just doing it as a stepping stone to a bachelors in whatever I decide to major in since I'm already finishing my general education anyway; I feel like this is a shitty mindset but I can't think of anything I can do with this degree -

Thoughts?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Can I do anything with an interdisciplinary associates degree in the "Arts, Humanities, and Social Sciences? Can I do anything with an interdisciplinary associates degree in the "Arts, Humanities, and Social Sciences? Reviewed by Louhi on mai 09, 2020 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.