Should I ghost my current employer

So, I got a offer letter at a new company better job, benefits, and pay so I accepted. But I am worried with the current pandemic that the new company might retract there offer or postpone hiring etc. The new company seems to be serious. They ordered a new work laptop, they are going to fly me out for training, I talked to them about leaving my current job. During regular times I would put in my two weeks and leave for greener pastures. But with covid should I wait till the absolute last possibe minute making sure the new company is for real and then just ghost my current company? Will I still get unemployment if I quit my job (after accepting an offer letter) and the new company changes its mind?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Should I ghost my current employer Should I ghost my current employer Reviewed by Louhi on mai 09, 2020 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.