What should I do differently to get job offers?

I’m 20 and I’ve been working in a cinema in over 3 years. In the past year I’ve wanted to find another job, because I want something that’s full-time, has a better salary, and is more interesting to me. Since the end of 2019 I’ve really hated going to work and I’m often comparing it to being a prison (not publicly).

I’ve applied for a wide number of jobs since august 2019 including substitute teacher jobs, more sales-oriented jobs, other service-related jobs (even though they’re not something I find interesting, but I’ve applied because I’m too frustrated with being rejected from all other jobs), accounting jobs (even though I don’t have experience, these are the jobs I find most interesting), and other types of jobs.

I’ve been sending out very well-written CV’s, resumes, etc., but have only received one reply in January and was called in for an interview for a sales job, but unfortunately they weren’t interested. I’ve also has others read my documents and having them say, that they think they’re well-written.

I’m writing because after probably 100+ rejections, I’ve lost motivation. I don’t think it’s a good idea to quit the job I currently have, because I would rather do it when I have something else. I should also note that I’ve been promoted and have more responsibility than my coworkers in some areas, but to my surprise it hasn’t been that easy to find a job with my qualifications.

I would like to ask your opinion on what I should do? Should I do something differently? Send unsolicited applications?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

What should I do differently to get job offers? What should I do differently to get job offers? Reviewed by Louhi on mai 20, 2020 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.