I want to make a move inside my company. I lined it all right up, the managers of the team I would move to really want me to join. I really don’t like my current role. Unfortunately, I have certain certificates that are costly and hard to get that are needed where I am now. HR/staffing has made it clear that they won’t let me move in the near future.
I am super annoyed at this, my motivation to do any work is near zero and I hate my work. I still like my company and coworkers but really want that job. I am exploring the possibility of applying to other places and seeing if I can get offers, then going back to staffing with those and basically saying I’ll leave if they don’t let me move. How do I do that without damaging relations/coming off as someone who isn’t a team player?
As an aside, I honestly don’t understand their argument. I have made it clear I am unhappy where I am, and ultimately, if they don’t budge, I will leave. So either way they’re losing someone with my qualifications in that role.
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: