Thinking of turning down an offer while unemployed during a pandemic

So my gut is telling me to turn down an offer - it's in my area of interest, the pay is in my desired range, and the location is alright. I suppose it sounds stupid to turn down an offer while unemployed during a major economic downturn, but I'm not certain as:

- The employer changed the position's duties part way through the interview process, so now the position is a bit less interesting than before

- I didn't really click with my potential future supervisor, and all but one person who interviewed me just sounded flat and lacked enthusiasm, and when in an interview with their main client, I sensed a disconnect between the company and the client.

- I'm looking for something I can picture myself doing 5+ years and it's not the type of organization I can picture myself working for long-term.

- The income isn't of immediate need - I'm staying with family and have little expenses, no debt, and enough savings.

- I have other jobs opportunities I'm more interested in where I'm in various stages of the interview process. And my background is in public health, which if anything, has increased employment demand right now.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Thinking of turning down an offer while unemployed during a pandemic Thinking of turning down an offer while unemployed during a pandemic Reviewed by Louhi on mai 20, 2020 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.