Terrified to quit. Is it normal to be afraid in starting a new job?

I recently signed a 1-year fulltime job offer in a role that I am graduating from (accounting degree) with benefits after 3 month probation, yet I can work from home starting in June. I'm still interviewing with some companies due to the possibility to receive a higher pay.

Currently I work as a part-time bank teller, and since lock down was transferred to a bigger branch with paid premiums (expired last week) plus benefits. Both my home branch and new branch bosses are extremely patient, and have taught me a lot about work ethic

I'll be giving my notice by tomorrow... Is it normal to be scared? I was really excited about this new job, and unhappy at my current job being in frontline retail.

But the more I overthink it the more I scare myself. I’m scared to give notice and have that conversation with my new boss plus the one at my home branch, and nervous about starting a new job in a new company in this climate.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Terrified to quit. Is it normal to be afraid in starting a new job? Terrified to quit. Is it normal to be afraid in starting a new job? Reviewed by Louhi on mai 17, 2020 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.