I live in the UK, currently with my dad during Covid in a city called Hull, one without much prospects for myself. My plan was to grab any old job and head to Newcastle to be with my girlfriend who's still studying. However, that was based on the assumption there would be 'any old jobs', aka, supermarket jobs etc. However, no such jobs currently exist. There was a massive hiring spree in the early days of lockdown, now there is nothing of the sort.
My ideal role is in digital marketing or creative roles but they're hard to come by as it is. Does anybody have any advice? I really can't hit a wall right as I graduate, otherwise I'm absolutely knacked.
Cheers all!
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
I officially finish university on Wednesday, no jobs to be seen - what can I do?
Reviewed by Louhi
on
mai 17, 2020
Rating:
Aucun commentaire: