I was furloughed at the end of March due to COVID-19 and my hours were reduced from 40 to 20 per week. I just started this position (my first out of college) and I really love it even if the lower pay is not sustainable for me longterm, but I went ahead and started applying elsewhere just in case the furlough went on longer than anticipated.
Now (somewhat to my own surprise) I have another promising position that I'm currently interviewing for and feel good about, with the potential for better pay and a better title. I do still really love my current job and company, and I will be very much needed once we start to regain business, but at the same time if I have a better opportunity elsewhere, I don't know that I could turn it down, especially considering that there is still no firm indication of my return date to work and I don't qualify for unemployment in the meantime.
This pandemic is turning a lot of things upside down, so do you have any tips or advice on etiquette and expectations in a situation like this? I'm not even sure if there would be an appropriate way to leverage an offer in the current job/economic climate, and I certainly don't want to be burning bridges. How can I best look out for myself and my financial/professional future while also being considerate to both my current employer and the potential employer interviewing me?
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: